I had an 8:00 Dentist appointment this morning; that's EARLY for ME! And to top off my early appointment, I woke up 45 minutes BEFORE the alarm went off and couldn't go back to sleep. Well, after a small discount from the Dentist, we have close to an $800.00 procedure for me to have done next Monday morning. And, I have to make an appointment with an Endodontist for procedures that I've needed performed for a year now.
Since I was near the Goodwill store I stopped in and found two pairs of shorts for $3.99 each and a dress with jacket for $5.99. Joe and I are going on a seven day vacation in December and I needed these things; I'm so glad I didn't have to buy brand new and pay those prices! I'm already thinking about this vacation SO MUCH!
God is good, all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.