I picked Mom up at 9:00 this morning and drove her to Arlington for her Cancer treatment, she is feeling well most days. She didn't have any problems getting the Infusion and wasn't feeling sick when it was over.
Joe met us at Golden Corral where we enjoyed a quick lunch. I took Mom back to her apartment and told her to call me if she needed me to come back sometime today. I met Joe at our house and we went to the theater to see the movie, Fireproof Your Marriage. It was a very touching movie that I'm praying will touch many couples and be a tool to help save some marriages.
Laurie and James are leaving Breaunna, Gabriella, Krisalyn and Elijah with Joe and I this evening while they go to see the movie with Lyndsey and Robert. If they want to play in the backyard, I'll have to spray all of them with bug spray, the mosquitoes are out in full force.
Saturdays are now planned around Noah's soccer games and he has two of them tomorrow beginning at 10:30. He seems to enjoy getting out there and playing his hardest; win or lose, he seems to have fun.
Joshua decided NOT to play baseball this year and that is all well and good, FOR HIM, but...I'm missing going to the baseball games!
Caitlyn gave up playing soccer, at least for now, and she is just concentrating on her ice skating lessons. I've still not gone to one of her practices. Maybe Monday night I can make it over to Duncanville and surprise her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.